NUKEM Isotopes GmbH and NUKEM Isotopes Imaging GmbH located in Alzenau, Germany, are trading companies for stable isotopes used in different fields for various applications.
Furthermore, we have established reliable partnerships with gas manufacturers for the production of highly pure noble gases.
General Information on Isotopes
Isotopes are atoms of the same element that have the same number of protons (same atomic number), but different in number of neutrons in the nucleus and subsequently, different mass number. As the number of protons and therefore also the number of electrons in an isotope are the same, the chemical properties of most isotopes are very similar. However, the physical properties of isotopes differ from each other, which affects physical properties such as densities and phase change temperatures (boiling points and melting points).
Reasons to buy Isotopes from us
- We provide supply security based on our multiple,
audited production sources worldwide.
- We will rush your order to you (to any place in the world) from our warehouse
at the Frankfurt airport within as little as 3 days.
- We assure our quality by independent sampling and analyses
by Gemany’s most respected laborotories.
- We provide professional packaging, documentation and shipping services.
- We are fully accredited to DIN ISO 9001-2008 by BSI Management Systems.
- We are repeatedly audited by NUPIC members and audited according to
US standard 10CFR50 Appendix B and 10CFR21.